Cheers to my 171st nation – Saudi Arabia! And for this particular occasion, it was Radisson Blu Resort, Riyadh Qurtuba that hosted me!
Lastly! After my second try, I entered Saudi Arabia. My first try was final March 2020 however sadly, I obtained caught on the Riyadh Airport because of the last-minute Covid guidelines at the moment so I simply determined to cancel my Saudi Arabia journey. However hey! Right here I’m now, a lot bolder and happier!
I’m so grateful that not solely did I lastly enter my 171st nation (which is Saudi Arabia), however I additionally obtained the chance to remain on the Radisson Blu Resort, Riyadh Qurtuba! Acquired so fortunate as a result of I stayed at one in every of their fancy suites plus they only opened lower than a yr in the past, haha!
Issues To Do in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
1. Go to the Fringe of the World Riyadh
That is one in every of my bucket lists and it’s lastly ticked off! I wager you need to too! If, nevertheless, you don’t have an thought what Fringe of the World is, it is without doubt one of the prime vacationer sights in Saudi. Overlooking the encircling plain, you’ll actually really feel that you just’re on the fringe of the world. The uninterrupted view of the horizon whilst you’re on the prime of a 300-meter excessive cliff presents a tremendous expertise that you just shouldn’t miss! All due to Tinggly for lastly making it occur!
2. Do Some Mall Hopping
Riyadh, being the capital of Saudi Arabia, is no surprise to seek out numerous malls across the metropolis. For that reason, one factor you shouldn’t miss whereas in Riyadh is mall hopping! Listed here are a few of the malls we suggest you to go to:
- Al Nakheel Mall – it’s a large mall that could be very good and clear. There are additionally outlets for all tastes and budgets, upstairs you could find a myriad of eating places, and bars scattered all through the mall.
- Riyadh Gallery Mall – has many ready-to-wear outlets and boutiques together with main manufacturers. There’s additionally a play space for kids the place there are a number of technique of leisure.
- Panorama Mall – the mall is distinguished by its lovely exterior and inside design as a result of its design is environmentally pleasant and comprises many manufacturers, a excessive space for kids, and a big space for eating places.
3. Discover the Kingdom Heart Tower
The Skybridge is THE place to see in Riyadh. One can look over the roofs of Riyadh from right here. You can too eat very nicely and cheaply within the meals court docket. From Iranian delicacies to sushi to Indian, all the pieces may be discovered there. Or you possibly can take just a little stroll by way of the mall and watch the folks. Actually a must-visit!
4. Al Rajhi Grand Mosque
The Al Rajhi Grand Mosque was constructed with donations from the Al Rajhi household within the 2000s. It is usually the most important mosque in Riyadh with a capability of 18,000 folks within the males’s and a couple of,500 folks within the girls’s prayer halls. Non-Muslims aren’t allowed to enter the mosque however to see and admire it from the surface is a must-do!
5. Go to extra sights in Riyadh!
Riyadh is such an exquisite metropolis to discover! Because it was my first time right here, I obtained so enthusiastic about visiting a number of locations. Listed here are some you need to see:
- Al Masmak Fortress – The Masmak Fortress is an adobe fortress inbuilt 1865 by Emir Muhamed ibn Abdul. From 1902 to 1938 the primary court docket was situated right here. Now the fortress serves as a museum. It permits you to find out about life within the Center East earlier than the appearance of contemporary civilization.
- King Abdullah Park – King Abdullah is the youngest park of tradition and recreation within the capital of Saudi Arabia. Opened in 2013, it consists of a number of gardens, kids’s and household areas, sports activities areas, pedestrian alleys, a restaurant, and a big lake with a dancing fountain.
- Al Faisaliah Centre – Together with the Kingdom Heart Tower, it is without doubt one of the tallest buildings in Riyadh. It has a mall inside with some designer shops the place you possibly can store ‘til you drop.
The place to Keep in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
This newly-opened luxurious resort in Riyadh was our residence whereas we had been within the metropolis. It has 104 rooms and suites, and 16 villas which can be conveniently situated close to Riyadh metropolis heart and simply 20 kilometers from Riyadh’s worldwide airport.
From the placement itself, it was very handy since I can simply transfer round and go to common sights in Riyadh simply and easily, , as a traveler like me, I can’t actually keep in a single place, particularly because it’s my first time in Saudi Arabia, haha!
Suites in Radisson Blu Resort
As I discussed above, there are 104 rooms and suites at Radisson Blue Resort, Riyadh Qurtuba. These are the several types of rooms on the resort:
- Commonplace Room with Terrace
- Junior Suite
- One-Bed room Suite
- Two Bedrooms Royal Suite
- Three-Bed room Villa
I stayed of their One-Bed room Suite for 4 days and three nights! The room itself could be very spacious and has this vivid environment that may make you’re feeling at residence.
To be trustworthy, I can truly keep within the room the entire day with out going out since nearly all the pieces I would like is already there. Plus, in addition they have a dwelling space separate from the bed room which is one in every of my favourite issues about upscale motels.
The Resort’s Eating places
Would you imagine it if I say that I didn’t get the prospect to strive Radisson Blu’s eating places? I do know you received’t! Haha! Eating places are a should for me!
And guess what? They’ve 3 superb eating places on the resort that I like to recommend for all of you to strive; The Bridge, Larder & Lounge, and Plumeria Terrace.
One other advantage of Radisson Blu Resort is that they provide trendy outside, indoor, and terrace eating. So other than the scrumptious meals (all due to the nice cooks that ready the meals; Chef Sunil, Chef Niin, Chef Sachin, Chef Bikash, Chef Alli, Chef Talal, Chef Jangir, Chef Dipendar, Chef Ansari, Chef Kiran, and Chef Nur), you’re assured a mouthful dishes with a terrific ambiance.
My Total Expertise in Riyadh and Radisson Blu Resort
Not solely did I’ve a soothing and fancy keep on the resort, however I additionally obtained the prospect to go to lovely locations attributable to its handy location (particularly the Fringe of The World which is one in every of my bucket lists!) Plus, I used to be capable of meet a few of the most superb folks! Ah! This Saudi Arabia Journey has been a beautiful journey all due to Radisson Blu Resort for being my residence and internet hosting me for just a few days. For those who’re planning a visit to Riyadh, you need to undoubtedly guide in Radisson Blu Resort.